My H4 and my husband's H1 visa expired on June 30th, 2004. Both of us have got our extension approval notices (797s). I am planning to travel to India in December, while my husband is not. Can I get my H-4 stamped without my husband's H-1 visa being stamped, based on just the approval notices ?