H1 stamping appointment--error--its urgent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 stamping appointment--error--its urgent

am trying to take appointment for my H1..i started @ https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/ApplnForms/Landing.aspx choosed new application,Indian citizen resident in the US..but when i select " At which post would you like to be interviewed? " as Chennai, am from south part of India...its showing error

i have been trying since 10 days..but the same error is shown always..any one has any idea about this..will be very greatfull to those who throws some light on this or anyone encountered the same?...its urgent...i need to go India next Jan/feb...

thanks in advance,
    Salta.
    Last edited by salta; 11-28-2007, 06:49 PM.

Hi,

I am not sure which browser you are using, If you are trying to access VFS site on Mozilla Firefox browser, it doesn't work properly. Instead try to access the site in Internet Explorer. If the issue is not with the browser, then i couldn't help..you senior members can guide you.

Thanks,
    Ravi.

Comment

test4ravi,

even if i use I.E, its of no use...same error in both I.E and Firefox...what can be the case? can any one guide me?

Salta..

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by salta
        test4ravi,

even if i use I.E, its of no use...same error in both I.E and Firefox...what can be the case? can any one guide me?

Salta..
        Dont worry about this error , even if u see that your current location is shown as chennai in the form, there is a bug in the vfs site which known to very one . so when u select ur locaton of ur stay , and u select the interview location as chennai .. the web application is wrongly taking youy stay location as chennai .. so .. go ahead with stay location chennai .. VO knows the issue.. this information i got from the same forum couple of days back .. any way please check with some one also for a confirmation

Comment

if it takes Chennai-its well n gud , but it's not taking(when i select chennai--its displaying the error :https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/ApplnForms...Saeao5zEL2GVtM)
          i cldnt proceed further..

Comment

folks !!

any clue/idea?

Comment

Originally posted by salta
              folks !!

any clue/idea?

then it will better call Chennai counsilate !! and also post the result in forum., it will be useful all other members!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X