Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case refused - Urgent Help Required

hi Friends,

My H1B case was refused on 22nd oct 2007, and my papers were sent back to USCIS Vermont Centre.

My Employer is willing to continue with this case and we are still waiting to hear from USCIS, neither my employer nor his lawyer heard anything from USCIS till now, its been more then a month time.

Is there any way I (candidate) employer or the lawyer can conatct USCIS regarding this case.

I am so much disapointed, Please help.

Regards,

Aloha

any one please help?

Aloha

Comment

Hi Aloha ,

I too got refusal on 27-nov-07. I don't know whether there is any chance that visa can be issued again.

Please tell me the next procedure to follow. Will employer needs to get I797 re-approved or anything else.

Thanks & Regards ,
      Reddy.

Comment

Only the attorney

Only the attorney (for the employer) can approach USCIS for with a status request.

Comment

Originally posted by reddy865
          Hi Aloha ,

I too got refusal on 27-nov-07. I don't know whether there is any chance that visa can be issued again.

Please tell me the next procedure to follow. Will employer needs to get I797 re-approved or anything else.
          Thanks & Regards ,
          Reddy.
          hello reddy,

no your employer don't need to ge I-797 re-approved, u can reach me at [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeable
            Only the attorney (for the employer) can approach USCIS for with a status request.
            Thanks knowledgeable

Best regards,
            Aloha

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X