Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new H1B with current refusal

Hi Friends,

My H1B visa got refused and papers sent backt to USCIS on 19th Oct 2007, Now my employer is still willing to follow up this case.

With the experience while reading posts and stuff i have come to know its a long process, i am 50% doubt if it will work out at all.

My Questions are
    1. Can i file a fresh new h1B for year 2008?

2. if Yes what will happen to my current Case?

3. Can i follow up it for another 6-7 months (till 2008 interview after approval) so that I may get change to go ahead with this current once if by chance they approve my visa?

Plz help.

Aloha

H1 issues

My H1B visa got refused and papers sent backt to USCIS on 19th Oct 2007, Now my employer is still willing to follow up this case.

With the experience while reading posts and stuff i have come to know its a long process, i am 50% doubt if it will work out at all.

My Questions are
    1. Can i file a fresh new h1B for year 2008?

---- Yes, you can

2. if Yes what will happen to my current Case?

---- The case will continue to be reviewed by USCIS

3. Can i follow up it for another 6-7 months (till 2008 interview after approval) so that I may get change to go ahead with this current once if by chance they approve my visa?

---- You can pursue the matter till a decision is made by the concerned authorities even after April 2008. In the event both are approved, you have a choice to decide which one to take. Oh, what a bonus!!!

Subramanya

Plz help.

Aloha[/QUOTE]

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X