Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recieve 221(g) yellow form

Hi,

I attend visa interview at delhi on 19th november. VO give me yellow form marking for addminstrative process. he said ambassy will contact me after that.

what does it mean ?

He take my I-797, DS 156, 157 and project document sent by my employer.

please suggest how much time normaly they take for AAP.

what is the possibloty of getting the VISA ?

Gagan

I too in the same boat

Hi,

I attended interview in Nov,2007. They issued me a yellow form.they told that "No new appointment needed. Please returnwith the required documentation on any business day between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m."

But they didn't mention single document. They took I797,Ds156,DS157,tax docs, proj docs & returned passport.
    still i didn;t get any reply,..Is anybody got reply after issuing yellow form?
    can u mail me ur mail id or contact number

Thaks
    [email protected]
    Last edited by hairajj; 01-24-2008, 10:50 AM.

Comment

221g

I attend visa interview at delhi on 19th november. VO give me yellow form marking for addminstrative process. he said ambassy will contact me after that.

what does it mean ?

---- This is just a routine form handed over to you as the US Consulate wants to verify various details regarding your employer, your credentials and the suitability of employment

---- th time taken to issue a Visa is anybody's guess. You just have to wait your time and hope that everything is cleared at the earliest and you get a Visa. There is no defined time period

Subramanya

Comment

Administrative Processing: It mean they will check evry document,(Certificates,Degree....)The process will take for 2 to 6 months.And it also can take more than 6 months. It depends upon VO.

Comment

221(g) yellow handout

Hi
          I re-appeared for interview as on 7th Nov,2007 and was issued a yellow handout, specifying that some further administrative processing needed in this case. VO told me that onced they r thru with processing, they'll let m knw.
          But i havn't got any reply.
          Can anybody plz tell, usually how much time does this kinda processing take?

Thanks

Comment

221g yellow

hi dear i have face same problem if you have any answer kindly let me know and share you view reg 221g yellow.
            i was submit all documents but till date i have not receive any reply.

lukesh kumar [email protected]

Originally posted by gagan_17
            Hi,

what does it mean ?

please suggest how much time normaly they take for AAP.

what is the possibloty of getting the VISA ?

Gagan

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X