Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Info needed for US Visa

Hi,

Last wk, I attended for US Visa interview. VO has given blue color form asking to submit required documents in any of the VFS drop box and she said "we will get back to you". Along with the required documents, do I need to submit my passport? Because, VO has strikked off the first line i.e. passport(must be valid for six months at the time of application) in the blue color form. With this, I got a doubt that do I need to submit my passport or not needed?
    Once after verifying the required documents, will they ask me to attend interview with passport?

Do we need to pay any fee at VFS office at the time of submitting documents for query 221 (g) blue color form?

Do we need to take any appointment to visit VFS office to submit the papers in the drop box?

Please share your experiences.

By mistake, I have posted the same query in another mail thread also. Sorry for the inconveinence caused. Please reply to this thread "Urgent Info needed for US Visa".
    thanks,
    Sairam.

You do not need to submit passport (as it is strike out based on fact that your passport will have 6-months validity at the time of visa stamp).
    They will ask you to attend interview and if everything goes fine, your passport stamped for visa.
    Neither you need to pay any fee nor have you to make appointment to submit required documents in the drop box.
    Simply mail the required documents through certified or registered mail at the address provided by VO or in 221 (g) blue form.

*This is not a legal advice. Please consult your immigration attorney for legal advice.

Comment

Thanks for providing the details.

Please pass information about VFS, do we need to take any appointment at VFS to drop documents in the drop box? what is the process to submit papers @ VFS..

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X