H1B Stamping - Warrant Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping - Warrant Issue

I was issued a traffic ticket on 4 Jul. I didn't go to the court on the court date 20th Aug. I went on 1st Nov. they told me that a warrant have been issued on me, I paid all the dues and they told me I am free to go they gave me new ticket, copy of warrant and receipt. Went to court and collected disposition papers. Whatelse do i need to take for the warrant. I am going to INDIA for H1 stamping. Will it impact my i485 also thinking of working on EAD after getting EAD rather than H1-B?

Getting a traffic ticket is not a serious issue, getting a warrent (arrest) is something taken in to serious consideration, Because you did not obey the law.

Nowadays, I 485 interviews these things getting more scruitiny. USCIS wants to see all the papers.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by cotes
    I was issued a traffic ticket on 4 Jul. I didn't go to the court on the court date 20th Aug. I went on 1st Nov. they told me that a warrant have been issued on me, I paid all the dues and they told me I am free to go they gave me new ticket, copy of warrant and receipt. Went to court and collected disposition papers. Whatelse do i need to take for the warrant. I am going to INDIA for H1 stamping. Will it impact my i485 also thinking of working on EAD after getting EAD rather than H1-B?

Comment

Got visa appointment

Hi,
      Thanks for your quick responses. I have gotten appointment at mumbai (tried delhi no dates available last week december) for h1 stamping visa interview 3rd JAN 10:00 AM will updated you from what happened there. (for warrent documents taking ticket,copy of warrent and dispostion papers only hope that works out fine).

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X