Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Database of companies that have offered H1B sponsorship ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database of companies that have offered H1B sponsorship ?

Hello,

I've found several websites providing such lists for a fee ($50 - $100). Do you know any that is reliable ?

I'm looking for an IT job.

Thanks a lot for helping

Malc

I don't think so.

Most of the times, such list may contain the list of companies who sponsored H1 in past. But that does not necessarily mean that they will in future. And that is what matters for you.

Don't waste your money.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

wow, thanks for answering so fast.

Companies having done it in the past should be more likely to do it in the future, don't you think ?

What else would you advice to find a position ?

Right now, I am contacting companies advertising positions on Monster/Hotjobs. I mention my situation (no work permit) when they call me. I have also applied to many staff positions on University websites, since they don't have any H1 attribution quota. Haven't been successful so far

Thanks

Comment

Note that universities and NGO's can do your H1 at any time in the year.They are exempt from the H1 CAP. In a job search never ask them "Will you do my H1" once you get the offer then mention about your status.You want them to select you based on your skills and experience and NOT on your visa status or anything.Look at careerbuilder and higheredjobs for jobs in universities.All the best.
        Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X