Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help: Visa Refused after Dropping Docs

Hi All,
    I had my interview in Oct and was issued 221g,asking for more documents.
    After a month i recieved the documents from my petitioner and as per the instructions i dropped the documents on 14th November and on tuesday 4th dec07 i recieved a letter stating my visa is refused for the following reasons:

Your petitioner does not appear to be either able or willing to provide qualifying employment in the united states in accordance with appropriate laws and regulations.....

In accordance with United States law and Department of state guidelines,action on your case has been suspended, and I-129 Petition for a Non-immigrant worker filed on your behalf will be returned to the United states Citizenship and Immigration Services(USCIS) with a memorandum explaining the facts of your case as presented to us at the time of the interview.The US Consulate is no longer handling your case, and will be unable to give you any status on your petition.

For your Information,Your Visa was refused today under section 221(g) of the immigration Nationality Act(INA).Essentially this section states that a visa cannot be issued to anyone whose application does not appear to the Consular Officer to meet the requirements Of th INA or of the regulations thereunder......

I want to know what would happen from here onwards,do i stand any chance of getting visa...

I feel that the problem is from my petitioner and for that reason i was refused my visa or is it for some other reason....

Please clarify my doubts as my petiotioner says that:
    This means that they will be sending a letter and information regarding your case to the USCIS for further processing.
    The USCIS will later contact our office here in the US with a letter and the jist of the interview you had with the officer in Chennai.
    Till we receive such letter from the USCIS (which could take anywhere from 2-6 months) we cannot do anything on your case.

I am looking forward for some help on this issue and let me know what would be the reason for the refusal....

pleaee mail me to [email protected]

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X