Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• database chenni

hello seniors,

one of my friend go to chenni cosulate next month whith **** degree cirtificates. is this any problem.They maintain database or not.some body told me they maintain Btech only....plz reply me

It is a shame that candidates like these may get a away easily.**** documents are not accepted,am sure they can tell the difference between **** and real.And it involves a life-long ban.I believe that every dog has it's day.Infact dogs dont cheat or do fraud. If your friend gets away easily now, someday it will come back to him.The VO and the US govt arenot dumb..period to buy this **** stuff.
    And such people spoil the chances of other deserving candidates or atleast bring a bad name to the country.
    Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

Dont try that experiment

Not sure which part of India your friend is planning to produce these **** university certificates but the good news is that these days American consulate in Chennai (not limited to one location) do have direct access to administrative dept for most of the popular universities in India.

For sure I know the fact that American Consulate in Chennai do have direct online access to administration department for Osmania Univ, Hyderabad, this is a know incidence from back in 2001 where many folks just like your friend did something similar experiment who got caught and nice little stamping in their passport at the same time they were done with whole visa process for good.

Just an FYI this an incidence from know resource from Osmania University, Hyderabad who tried this experiment and beauty this whole verification process in consulate took only 10 minutes for them to find out if he was using genuine or **** one. Once it was confirmed they did stamp on his passport anyway at the same time he was given additional royal treatment by handing him over to local police in Chennai who took it from there…how about that!!!

Thanks to all those folks who did make others life miserable by doing such stupid things and enlightened American consulate in Chennai to make sure they take a close look for folks who are coming from this university.

If I was you, will kick his bu#$ and ask him NOT to do any such things and come up with genuine certificates and avoid jeopardizing his carrier

One last thing its not only limited to US consulate but with in India too, ask your friend not to try this experiment when applying for Jobs with in India because these days it has become pretty common where we already do have a verification/validation process system in place where many private agencies run the show who also share common data base among themselves for results and once you friend is flagged as fraud certificates then good luck with that you know what the results are he can forget on applying for job in major companies in India and look for other source of income.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X