• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221(g)- need advise on req docs

Hi,

My details

Intervw Date - 27 Nov, 07
    Received 221(g) form, checked with all the docs in "required from petitioner", and without pp.

The interview went ok, till the vo asked for tax docs, after which he said, some docs are missing, and gave the blue form.

---------------------------
    Now I got the docs from the petitioner, with letter addressing the consulate, enclosed with sealed cover having docs

Now my query is that the petitioner has not specified the last 3 docs of blue form, (below is the list) in the letter that is addressed to consulate.

7) A letter(on letter head) from personnel dept at US jobsite stating there is vacany for u
    (for this petioner mentioned abt lease aggrement, so does this suffice for this also, or any other doc? please advise)

8) applicants complete itenary
    (for this, petetioner gave brief overview of my responsibilites of the inhouse project, within the letter to consulate. My doubt is does this will do or any separate and more elloborate doc is req?)

9) detailed descr of project, timeline, current status.
    (for this petioner has given descr of project and but there is no mention of the specific timelines, no. of empl working on this prjct, etc.)

Please advise me on the above queries.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
    Srinivas

z
    Originally posted by srini_xyz
    Hi,

My details

Intervw Date - 27 Nov, 07
    Received 221(g) form, checked with all the docs in "required from petitioner", and without pp.

The interview went ok, till the vo asked for tax docs, after which he said, some docs are missing, and gave the blue form.

---------------------------
    Now I got the docs from the petitioner, with letter addressing the consulate, enclosed with sealed cover having docs

Now my query is that the petitioner has not specified the last 3 docs of blue form, (below is the list) in the letter that is addressed to consulate.

7) A letter(on letter head) from personnel dept at US jobsite stating there is vacany for u
    (for this petioner mentioned abt lease aggrement, so does this suffice for this also, or any other doc? please advise)
    Your employer must prove that there is a vacancy for you. Usually employer float advt to recruit people locally or internationally. (newpaper or web ). Proof of such effort is requested
    8) applicants complete itenary
    (for this, petetioner gave brief overview of my responsibilites of the inhouse project, within the letter to consulate. My doubt is does this will do or any separate and more elloborate doc is req?)
    Employer must give 3 years itenary, what kind of project, your role, how long the project, if it is product, product details, project owner etc. Since it is in house project, employer has to prove it.
    9) detailed descr of project, timeline, current status.
    (for this petioner has given descr of project and but there is no mention of the specific timelines, no. of empl working on this prjct, etc.)

Thess requirements are very common, for inhouse project the requirments are more strict. (Most of the inhouse projects are not genuine, that is the reason so many evidences needed)

Please advise me on the above queries.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
    Srinivas

Comment

what to do now

Hi GreatGuru!

Thanks a lot, that's exactly what I was looking for.
      but
      my petitioner said, he is not having any other docs,
      -for itenary they are saying, i have to submit my resume.. .
      -and not giving project details, time frame etc.

I wonder, why these companies file H1 without all the docs.

Any advise.. what I can do now...
      shall I submit the rest of docs without the itenary, complete prjct descrptn.
      In that case, any chances will be there of getting my Visa.

Thanks
      Srinivas

Comment

Usually body shoppers do not have any projects, they simply bring bodies like you and keep them bench make your life miserable, this is happening from 1996, now embassy knows about it , that is the reason they are asking itenary.

Resume is not an itenary.

Itenary is the details the day you land in US to 3 years period what you are going to do with your sponser with proof.

If you are going to work for a client then your employer must produce agreement from the client mentioning about you, hourly rate, length of project, location, your role.

Originally posted by srini_xyz
        Hi GreatGuru!

Thanks a lot, that's exactly what I was looking for.
        but
        my petitioner said, he is not having any other docs,
        -for itenary they are saying, i have to submit my resume.. .
        -and not giving project details, time frame etc.

I wonder, why these companies file H1 without all the docs.

Any advise.. what I can do now...
        shall I submit the rest of docs without the itenary, complete prjct descrptn.
        In that case, any chances will be there of getting my Visa.

Thanks
        Srinivas

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X