No announcement yet.

Questions on DS156(urgent) please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions on DS156(urgent) please help!

Hi,

I will be going to India for my H-1B visa stamping. I am hoping to get some help on a couple of questions in DS156:

Question: 20. Name and Address of Present Employer and School

Question: 32. Do you intend to work in the US, if yes , give the name and address of the employer):

I work for a company whose headquarters is in one State ( this is the address that's mentioned in I797), but I work out of a branch office in a different State(as mentioned in my LCA and I129 petition form). I was just wondering if I should enter the address where I work ie:branch office address for qs 20 and the headquaters address for question No. 32 or should I give the address on my I797(HQ address) for both questions or maybe the branch office address for both questions.I would appreciate some help on this one.

Also some1 on another forum answered I should put my work location address to avoid questions on my LCA. But won’t there be a conflict coz on my I797 form I have the HQ’s address (this is our corporate office where all the HR work is done). Does the I797 form have the work location or the petitioner’s address?

Best thing is talk to ur employer

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X