Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b stamping successful but got a new problem with Employer now

Dear seniors,

Thanks a lot for your wonderful support, i got my H1B Visa stamping successful for US Employer "X".

Now i got a new problem with my US Employer named "X". my "X" employer is urging me to come to US with in 3 weeks. Currently i stay in inda, Due to personal reasons, i informed my employer that i can't come to US with in 3 weeks but i can come there after 2 months. Still my "X" employer is urging me to come there immediately.

Now my question is .... If he still continues to force me, i want to change my US employer... can i switch to a new employer say "Y" in US now?

Your suggestions are highly appreciated. Please let me know your valuable opinion.

Regards,
    Ravindra Kumar Vangapalli.

H1 transfer

Thanks a lot for your wonderful support, i got my H1B Visa stamping successful for US Employer "X".

Now i got a new problem with my US Employer named "X". my "X" employer is urging me to come to US with in 3 weeks. Currently i stay in inda, Due to personal reasons, i informed my employer that i can't come to US with in 3 weeks but i can come there after 2 months. Still my "X" employer is urging me to come there immediately.

Now my question is .... If he still continues to force me, i want to change my US employer... can i switch to a new employer say "Y" in US now?

Your suggestions are highly appreciated. Please let me know your valuable opinion.

---- Yes, you can ttransfer the H1 to another employer while you are in India. However, the merits of transfer depend on your individual case as nothing can be generalized

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X