Filing new H1 while on L1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filing new H1 while on L1

I am going thru the forum from couple of days.

I am sorry if this has been saked earlier.

1- I am working in a company A on L1. Other company B want to file H1 for me. I do not want to change status as soon as H1 get approved. Although I want to use COS after getting H1 petition from company B.

Q- is this a possible option in which I want to use my H1 option as per my wish or not. If not what will be the options.

2- How can I check if some old H1 petition is still valid?

Thanks a lot for reading and replying in the forum.

Happy holidays.

Yes.

Apply new H1, whenever you want to join H1 sponser employer that time go out of US and get your H1 visa stamped in your PP and re-enter US. From that day you are H1.

Originally posted by aks
    I am going thru the forum from couple of days.

I am sorry if this has been saked earlier.

1- I am working in a company A on L1. Other company B want to file H1 for me. I do not want to change status as soon as H1 get approved. Although I want to use COS after getting H1 petition from company B.

Q- is this a possible option in which I want to use my H1 option as per my wish or not. If not what will be the options.

2- How can I check if some old H1 petition is still valid?

Thanks a lot for reading and replying in the forum.

Happy holidays.

Comment

Fresh H1 wile on L1A

Originally posted by GreatGuru
      Yes.

Apply new H1, whenever you want to join H1 sponser employer that time go out of US and get your H1 visa stamped in your PP and re-enter US. From that day you are H1.

Thanks for your reply.

So it mean that COS (tfr of I94) can not be used for fresh, which mostly used for partly used H1B case....

Happy new year...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X