Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue of New Passport

Gurus,

I have a Valid H1B visa and yet to travel to US.
    I wanted to endorse my wife's name in my passport. When I consulted the Regional passport office, I got to know that a new passport will be issued for the addition of spouse name.

My question is, will I face any issues at the Port of Entry or anywhere in US if I hold two passports? (My visa will still remain in the old passport)

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Naveen

Passport issues

I have a Valid H1B visa and yet to travel to US.
    I wanted to endorse my wife's name in my passport. When I consulted the Regional passport office, I got to know that a new passport will be issued for the addition of spouse name.

My question is, will I face any issues at the Port of Entry or anywhere in US if I hold two passports? (My visa will still remain in the old passport)

---- There will be no issues at any place. However, you have to carry both the Passports to prove your change

Subramanya

Comment

question to subramanya

hi subramanya,
      i too need your valuable suggestion.
      I have got my h1stamped and h4 for my wife.
      My wifes name got changed after marriage,but we din go for a new passport for her.The visa was stamped on the same old passport with the old name.Now if i change the name,the passport office issues a new passport.
      Can she travel with both the passports?The name is completely changed,not just surname.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X