H4 Visa Interview in 2008 after F2 Visa rejection twice in 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa Interview in 2008 after F2 Visa rejection twice in 2007

Hai friends I need your valuable suggestion with regarding my wife's H4 visa. When I was on F1 my wife attended twice for F2 visa interview at chennai consulate in Jan-2007 and Apr-2007 but got rejected. Now I am on H1b (Started on 1 St Oct-2007) status and I am planning for my wife's H4 visa interview in the month of Jan-2008, what is the possibility of getting it approved this time as it was already rejected (F2 Visa) twice in the last 12 months. Does the rejection of F2 visa will have any kind of effect on H4 visa? Moreover I don't have H1b satmping in my passport I have F1 stamping which is valid till 2010. What do you suggest in this regarding. Thanking you very much.

H4 issues

Hai friends I need your valuable suggestion with regarding my wife's H4 visa. When I was on F1 my wife attended twice for F2 visa interview at chennai consulate in Jan-2007 and Apr-2007 but got rejected. Now I am on H1b (Started on 1 St Oct-2007) status and I am planning for my wife's H4 visa interview in the month of Jan-2008, what is the possibility of getting it approved this time as it was already rejected (F2 Visa) twice in the last 12 months. Does the rejection of F2 visa will have any kind of effect on H4 visa? Moreover I don't have H1b satmping in my passport I have F1 stamping which is valid till 2010. What do you suggest in this regarding. Thanking you very much.

---- One type of Visa rejection has no bearing on any other type of Visa. Every Visa is independent and issuing it is also based on the documents that you produce for that class of Visa

---- You not having stamping on your Passport does not have any bearing on the Visa interview for your wife

Subramanya

Comment

I have one more query

Thanks subramanya for ur valuable information. I have one more query like I discontinued my F1 and changed to H1b. In case If the VO asks why I discontinued my F1 and changed to H1b at the time of my wife's H4 visa interview what should she say? can you please suggest me something in this regarding. Thanking you very much.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X