Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changed to other company while H4 Visa is pending at Chennai

Hi Guys ,

My wife's H4 Visa is pending at chennai consulate from past 50 days. When she went for her Visa stamping, they took all her documents and told her that tey will call her in couple of days and till now she didn't get any response. She sent them an email couple of times. They responded just saying that her case is under review.

Coming to my case, now the client with whom I am working offered me full time employement and I accepted the offer. So they applied for transfer of my H1. Does this affect my wifes H4 case pending at chennai consulate. ?

If I got my new H1 approved, can she go to Visa again with my new company documents by taking the appointment again ?

If she can, then what she has to write for the question " Have u ever been refused US Visa ? "

If any body knows about this ir any suggestions, could u please respond to this post.

Thanks,
    Kishore
    [email protected]

Re: Changed to other company while H4 Visa is pending at Che

She should take new appointment.

Her visa would not have got rejected. Therefore, that question is not applicable.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

In passport, they wrote as ' Application recievied May 17th

Immihelp ,

Thanks a lot for u r response.

Now we r moving my H1 case from ordinary processing to premium processing. But I already took appointment with my previous company H1. So now can She go on same date with my New H1 approval or we have to take appointment again after getting my New H1 approval.

Another question is, actually they wrote ' Application Recievied on May 17th (221g) ' in the last page of her passport. So that will create any problem if again she went for Visa stamping ?

Thanks and Regards
      Kishore Yanumula

Comment

Re: In passport, they wrote as ' Application recievied May 1

She can go on that same day for appointment.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X