Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer - New Petition & LCA

Hi friends,

I moved from X company to Y in Sep 07. My H1B petition has been approved by USCIS but my current employer has still not dispatched the document to me. Would like to know:
    1) Can I ask USCIS to send a copy of petition to me or demand my new company to provide the new petition?
    2) Should the new company be issuing me a new LCA?
    3) Can I lawfully ask/demand the new company to provide all the necessary document originals?
    4) Can I apply for the VISA stamping directly once I have my documents or do I need help from my new company?

Would appreciate any inputs.

Thanks

z
    Originally posted by chaitali
    Hi friends,

I moved from X company to Y in Sep 07. My H1B petition has been approved

How did you know your petition is approved without seeing the approval notice?

by USCIS but my current employer has still not dispatched the document to me. Would like to know:
    1) Can I ask USCIS to send a copy of petition to me or demand my new company to provide the new petition? NO. You need original H1b approval and I 94 attached to it.2) Should the new company be issuing me a new LCA?
    3) Can I lawfully ask/demand the new company to provide all the necessary document originals? YES4) Can I apply for the VISA stamping directly once I have my documents or do I need help from my new company? You need lot of documents/letters from your new company to stamp your visa.

Would appreciate any inputs.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X