Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

7th Year Extension

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 7th Year Extension

    I want to apply for 7th year H1 visa extension. It has been more than a year since my Labor Certification was filed. Here are my questions:

    1) What are the forms & documents required for H1 visa extension?

    2) Do I need to send any document as a proof of filing of my LC and to show that more than one year has been passes since my LC was filed?

    3) What are the forms & documents required for my wife's H4 visa extension?

    Thank you very much for your help.

  • #2
    Read https://www.immihelp.com/usa-h1-visa/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

    Visa and Greencard Tracker

    Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.