Successful H1 stamping at Chennai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Successful H1 stamping at Chennai

I had my H1 stamped with no issues at Chennai 2 weeks back. Here is how it went...

Me: Good Morning Sir.
    VO: Good Morning
    Me: So you graduated from xyz?
    VO: It is in <statename> isnt it?
    Me: Yes
    VO: So you are now with ABC org?
    Me: Yes
    VO: What do you do there?
    Me: I work as a "ddd".
    VO:where is ABC located?
    Me: said the place..
    VO: Your visa will be issued in 2-3 days..
    I got my passport the very next day.

Thank God and my savior Jesus Christ.He is awesome!
    God Bless you all
    Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Hi,
    This info is really helpful. Thanks for posting it. I was wondering if you could give me the details of employment letter. I am assuming this is an important document. What should be the format? Biology based research comes under a catogory called TAL (Technology alert list) which will require 3-4 weeks of adnim processing. Is this going to be a risky?

Comment

Your attorney would have done that offer letter for you.You can ask the attorney. They send a letter to USCIS which is the offer letter and you can use the same for your interview. As far as the admin processing you should ask your attorney about that.But since you are working for a university and it is a clean employer and non-profit..you should be fine.
      Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X