Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B & B1 question

Hi,

I need some clarification from your side.

I had been to USA with B1 visa ( Multiple entry)in 2006 from XYZ.. comapany. Last year Nov-07 I got my H1b visa from ABC consultants. I suppose to travle to USA in nOv 07 and I droped off some due to personal problems in my home.
    I left the XYZ comapny and This month I have joined in new tttt.. comapny and present employer asking need to go to USA for 3 weeeks for knowlede transfer. I don't want get one more B1 staming becaz H1b visa will be expired. I am very confusing now.. How to proceed ??

Questions :

Now which VISA I can travel to USA ??

Shall I travel with B1 visa ??

Can you pls help me on this ....

Did you ever stamped your H1 visa in your passport.

If not you can apply B visa again to go to US.

Originally posted by baljivalmiki
    Hi,

I need some clarification from your side.

I had been to USA with B1 visa ( Multiple entry)in 2006 from XYZ.. comapany. Last year Nov-07 I got my H1b visa from ABC consultants. I suppose to travle to USA in nOv 07 and I droped off some due to personal problems in my home.
    I left the XYZ comapny and This month I have joined in new tttt.. comapny and present employer asking need to go to USA for 3 weeeks for knowlede transfer. I don't want get one more B1 staming becaz H1b visa will be expired. I am very confusing now.. How to proceed ??

Questions :

Now which VISA I can travel to USA ??

Shall I travel with B1 visa ??

Can you pls help me on this ....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X