Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221(g) blue form chennai

Hi,

On Jan-03-2008 i went for H1B stamping(First time) to Chennai consulate and was issued a 221g blue form with only one checkbox checked.

The checkbox he marked was only Additional Adminstrative Processing.

VO collected the following documents

1) Tax, Unemployment Wage reports of the Employer
    2) Project Description
    3) Itinerary of Services
    4) Project Organization chart
    5) DS-156, DS-157

He barely asked me a couple of questions like what is your designation going to be and the current employer in India.

Out of shock I did not even ask him why 221g was issued.

H1B Sponsorer has around 95 employees with him.

Any ideas what could be the reason for 221g and approximately how much time they take when 221g blue form is issued.

What is Project Organization Chart?

Hi,

I am sorry to write this message since I do not have any idea to the question you asked for. I am also planning for H1B interview shortly.
    I am curious about one thing from your mail:
    1) What is Project Organization Chart? My consultant has not given any such document. In that case, I can ask for this document. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Similar Experiance

I attended on Jan 4th 2008 and got similar experiance. VO asked about my previous company names, Degree, Designation.

** I told working for in house project and he did not asked any more questions.

He collected the below documents from me.

1. Project Design document
      2. Um employee Wages
      3. Comapny Tax returns
      4. US company Photos
      5. DS-156 and DS-157

Around 16 documents he collected are related to Comapny. He issued blue 221(g)form and intrestingly there are no marks in checkbox. Further he said we will get back you with in weeks. Does any body have similar experiance and come out of the proble. It would be geat if you share with us.....

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X