Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subramany Pl help for H4 Visa ISSUE

Hi subramany.

In the year 2005 I enterd USA. After that I changed 2 employers, unfortunatly I did not transfer my wife and kid's H4 to any one of my previous and current employer. Still their visa on the passport is with my first employer compnay(with which I got H1B in the year 2005).

my H1B is transferd to my current employer. But the matter is my dependents h4 visa along with i-94 is expired on sep 30 2007. After one month I realized and applied for H4 extension (nov 2 2007)
    but case is rejected with a reason 'no right fee' .

Herewith my questions are

1.IF filed the h4-extension case with correct fee what are all the chances to get succeed

2. Are my dependents considered as "out of status"

3. since my son is attending exams in the month of may, Can they stay here till that time

4. What is 180 days period.

5. If their "out of status" near to 180 days, will they face any problem in consulate when go for h4-visa and port of entry

6 in what situations they impose bar

Please answer these and advice me to make to take right decision

Thanks
    srini

zz
    Originally posted by srimadireddy
    Hi subramany.

In the year 2005 I enterd USA. After that I changed 2 employers, unfortunatly I did not transfer my wife and kid's H4 to any one of my previous and current employer. Still their visa on the passport is with my first employer compnay(with which I got H1B in the year 2005).

my H1B is transferd to my current employer. But the matter is my dependents h4 visa along with i-94 is expired on sep 30 2007. After one month I realized and applied for H4 extension (nov 2 2007)
    but case is rejected with a reason 'no right fee' .

Herewith my questions are

1.IF filed the h4-extension case with correct fee what are all the chances to get succeed

If your reasoning is convincing the officer , then they may issue h4.

2. Are my dependents considered as "out of status", technically YES.
    3. since my son is attending exams in the month of many, Can they stay here till that time . Any one is out of status (not having valid I 94), and stay more than 180 days they will be barred to enter US may years.
    4. What is 180 days period.

5. If their "out of status" near to 180 days, will they face any problem in consulate when go for h4-visa and port of entry

6 in what situations they impose bar

Please answer these and advice me to make to take right decision

Thanks
    srini

Comment

Can share the information - h4 out of status

Originally posted by GreatGuru
      zz
      Thanks for your answers...

Here one more question, If they leave country now(120 days) before crossing 180 days to get visa from India, Is there any chances to face the problems in consulate and port of entry while coming back.

Thanks in advance

srinivas

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X