Perm Case Number Not Disclosed By Agent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perm Case Number Not Disclosed By Agent

Does anyone here know how to check with DOLETA if my former agent did file for my wife's LCA under PERM?

Due to the non-cooperation of the said agent, we decided to ask for the assistance of another immigration lawyer. However, the said agent did not disclose to us the case number which she claimed she has filed with DOLETA through PERM. We are told by the lawyer that we will start anew with the appplication of labor certification which would start with the recruitment process. Is it true?

Is it possible for us to check with DOLETA the said LCA, using only my wife's name? What are the other means to check?

PLEASE HELP. We are running out of time. Thank you very much!

Who is the agent?

What you mean by former agent?

Who filed your wife's PERM?

Did you have attorney to file that? Who paid for that attorney?

Originally posted by jpadz
    Does anyone here know how to check with DOLETA if my former agent did file for my wife's LCA under PERM?

Due to the non-cooperation of the said agent, we decided to ask for the assistance of another immigration lawyer. However, the said agent did not disclose to us the case number which she claimed she has filed with DOLETA through PERM. We are told by the lawyer that we will start anew with the appplication of labor certification which would start with the recruitment process. Is it true?

Is it possible for us to check with DOLETA the said LCA, using only my wife's name? What are the other means to check?

PLEASE HELP. We are running out of time. Thank you very much!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X