Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expired student Visa. Looking to obtain work visa

Hi all,

Well I have a friend that just graduated college with 4 year degree in the states and her student visa is expiring. She has been looking into obtaining a work visa. I believe her company she currently works at is willing to support her for the visa. Only problem is I think that she doesn't have any high skills or education since her major was sociology. Her job is sales related. Does anyone know if she has a chance at getting a visa or not? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Only certain jobs qualifies for H1 visa categories.

What is the job offer? What is nature of business of the employer?

Originally posted by mstrghettorigg
    Hi all,

Well I have a friend that just graduated college with 4 year degree in the states and her student visa is expiring. She has been looking into obtaining a work visa. I believe her company she currently works at is willing to support her for the visa. Only problem is I think that she doesn't have any high skills or education since her major was sociology. Her job is sales related. Does anyone know if she has a chance at getting a visa or not? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Thanks for the post and sorry for the delay in reply.

Well the job itself is a technical type of company dealing with Printed circuit boards, but she would just be a sales staff. Which I believe doesn't count for anything special. Not really any special skills and with no job experience since she just graduated. Do you know of anything that could help her obtain a visa?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X