Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B from Comrise, New Jersy

Hi,
    Can any one knows about Comrise, because my friend wants to file H1B with this company.
    They are asking him 2000 Dollars initial deposit

Will he can go ahead with them for H1B?

Comapny URL: www.comrise.com

Regards...
    -Dayakar

One more NEW BAKARA STORY!!

What they are asking for $2000? please refer them back to their own website which has this language ...totally don't understand "we are always searching for ways to improve our international hirings" or it should have been something like this..."we are always searching for new bakara's and ways to improve our business by begging for dollars or any foreign currency exclusively with international hirings"

DONT GIVE THEM SINGLE PENNY TO THESE BEGGARS, THINK ABOUT IT, EVEN IN THE VERY PREMATURE STAGE OF H1 PROCESS THEY ARE BEGGING FOR MONEY & WHAT COULD BE THE SCENE ONCE IT GETS APPROVED!!!

This is what they say on their website: http://www.comrise.com/internal.asp?pageID=23

Comrise sponsors H-1B visas. We are proud of the cultural diversity of our staff and we are always searching for ways to improve our international hiring capabilities. We also hire across the nation some of the most talented students on F-1 visas. bla bla bla ...bla bla bla....blablablablabla

Comment

Ignore any job which asks you money for H1.its fraud.
      Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

deposit

Most of the time these companies says that it is a deposit. You have to work for a year. After that money will be refunded back.....

Do no how genuine these companies... but there are also not other way of doing this..people are depsarate to come USA....

God bless....

Comment

dont go to any consultancy that ask for money. What i do is I tell them I dont have money to pay up front. If the company is legit and really wants to find you work, they can just deduct it from your future salary which is more advisable. I am also planning to go to consultancy but I didnt have to pay them anything. just for my ticket to get there.

Comment

All this deposit is just another way of taking H1 cost from the candidate. You should never pay anything of this sort nor should they deduct anything from your pay.This is not acceptable. Stay away from these crooks!
            Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X