Subramanya Pls help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subramanya Pls help me

Hi This Surendra.I applied H! in the year of 2005 and i went to consulate in the month of sep 2005.First time the officer ask some more documents after 5 months with the required documents i attend the consulate on feb 2006 that time officer took all my documents and issued(221 G) Aditional administrative processing.in the month of June 2006 i recive mail Monday letter from the consulate they ask to attend the consulate that time i went to consulate with some other information.That time officer told that my visa rejected but i try to convence with my additional documents and aggain he issued (221 G) Aditional administrative processing after long time nearly 18 months 2 days back i recive courier from the VFS Global services ,Bombay in that the send 221(g),Original I797 and I129.Thay ask me to drop the Passport and Letter from the petiosner stating that employement (with Details) and still thay are interested in H1 B employment.I contact my petiosner he told that recently audit is done and the pending Casses are closed he cont help it in this issue.He told that he check with his lawer and update me.

Here my Question is.
    1.Any chance to rewoke my case in the United states(bcz my employer told that my case is closed is it correct).
    2.If i drop my passport and leter from the employer what are all the chances to get Visa.

Pls seniours help me regd this issues.Any information in this regd is Highly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Surendra

Subramanya pls help me in this regd waiting for your reply.

Visa issues

This Surendra.I applied H! in the year of 2005 and i went to consulate in the month of sep 2005.First time the officer ask some more documents after 5 months with the required documents i attend the consulate on feb 2006 that time officer took all my documents and issued(221 G) Aditional administrative processing.in the month of June 2006 i recive mail Monday letter from the consulate they ask to attend the consulate that time i went to consulate with some other information.That time officer told that my visa rejected but i try to convence with my additional documents and aggain he issued (221 G) Aditional administrative processing after long time nearly 18 months 2 days back i recive courier from the VFS Global services ,Bombay in that the send 221(g),Original I797 and I129.Thay ask me to drop the Passport and Letter from the petiosner stating that employement (with Details) and still thay are interested in H1 B employment.I contact my petiosner he told that recently audit is done and the pending Casses are closed he cont help it in this issue.He told that he check with his lawer and update me.

Here my Question is.
    1.Any chance to rewoke my case in the United states(bcz my employer told that my case is closed is it correct).

---- They do not revoke the Visa in the US once issued at the Consulate. I am unable to grasp what exactly are you referring to

2.If i drop my passport and leter from the employer what are all the chances to get Visa.

---- Yes, this is a clear indication that the US consulate will issue the Visa once they receive the Passport and other doducments as requested by them

Subramanya

Comment

Hi Subramanya

i ask my employer pls send the letter statying that still H1B employement is avilable with details.He said that my case is closed,he cant help it.Is it correct.He told that file new h1B this year quota and use the same query.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X