Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B employer transfer

Hi,
    I came to US in July 2007 on H1B. I have started working from Oct 2007.
    I haven't received a single pay stub yet from my employer. When I checked with my client they said they have paid to employer and my employer has cashed those cheques also. When I have asked my employer he agreed that he received the payment from my client but he is not telling me the reason why he is not paying me.

I am very frustrated as he is not paying and not responding to my calls or emails.

My employer is in different state and i am working in a different state.
    So I can't go there and check what's happening.

Now my problem is
    1. Is it possible for me to change the employer as another company is willing to sponser my H1B transfer?
    2. Is it possible to transfer H1B without paystubs? If yes what is procedure?

I will be very thankful if someone responds and give me suggestions.

Thanks
    Chandra

It is not possible to transfer your H1 to another employer, without the last 3 months pay stub.

Try to atleast act to your employer that you do not know anything, and you are willing to stay with him for 4-5 years.

OR

If he is not paying your salary, you can report to INS. They will SCREW him left and right.

It is quite hard to believer your words that your employer is not paying you for the past 3 months.

thanks,
    selwin

Comment

thanks

Thanks very much for your suggestion

Comment

Originally posted by chandrak4u
        Thanks very much for your suggestion
        Chandrak4u,

What you should also do is give out the name of the employer so that people who look at this thread in the future would be warned of such a crooked company..

thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X