X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for H1B sponsor

dear friends
    really find this forum a great help.
    Kindly help me suggesting a sponsor or how do I find one. I have recently shifted to USA on H4 and wanna get work permit. I am A PhD in Geography and have 2years work experience.
    please help and post your answers asap.
    any other information you provide regarding H1B from H4, I would be obliged.

In what field are you looking for work?

Comment

my interest area...

....thanks for your reply, Orion.
      I am basically looking forwrad to work as Researcher/Teacher or anything related to these fields. Though my specialization is in Social Goegraphy where we have expertise on data analysis too.
      Thanks again and waiting for your responses eagerly.
      Last edited by nandinisharma; 01-28-2008, 02:45 PM.

Comment

plzzz reply ....

dear senior members
        I had been regularly following this forum primarily bevause I had posted a query to all of you....I am really in a need of your kind help....plzz suggest me something regarding sponsors...I contacted few, but they all deal with IT people...following one of the links given in this forum, I mailed one sponsor who was willing to sponsor me...but now he is unreachable and sounding shady....I feel more helpless now...
        Does this show a non-American social scientist do not have a career in this country ? forgive me if I am wrong....

Comment

I am sure there is opportunity for your field too in this country. And did you just say data analysis? Well thats the kinda work I do, in the pharmaceutical sector though. Why dont you upload your resume to job websites like Monster, Dice etc and see if you get any hits, that would alteast tell you that there is opportunity for you. Finding an H1 sponsor is a little difficult through these websites I guess, but you never know, it might just be your good luck!

Comment

thanks

thanks Orion for your reply. I will pay heed to your advise...
            however, I have already uploaded my resume to end number of websites....see, when the lady luck strikes...
            wish me luck!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X