Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help please.

hi everyone.

my name is asad, im a recently graduated doctor. my father is a US citizen and has applied for my green card some three years ago when i was above 21yrs old. i have two questions.

1. whats the approximate time left for my interview at the local embassy?

2. i`ll be applying next year for an H1 visa as ill be done with my licensing exams to practice in the usa. will being a green card applicant be a negative point or a positive point for me in the H1 visa interview.

ANY help will be extremely appreciated,

Asad.

For your family category check Visa Bulletin for date availaility. http://www.immihelp.com/greencard/visa-bulletin.jsp
    Originally posted by manwhosoldtheworld
    hi everyone.

my name is asad, im a recently graduated doctor. my father is a US citizen and has applied for my green card some three years ago when i was above 21yrs old. i have two questions.

1. whats the approximate time left for my interview at the local embassy?

2. i`ll be applying next year for an H1 visa as ill be done with my licensing exams to practice ( with H1 first you have to complete your residency (3 or more years) , before that you can not practice in US) in the usa.
    You will get your h1 based on your USMLE Part I & II 'high' scores(international graduates competitions are very very high - Part I obtained scores are 95-99 nowadays ), residency match, and sponsers and also availabiliity of H1 visa at that time
    will being a green card applicant be a negative point or a positive point for me in the H1 visa interview.
    Applying H1 with pending green card does not have any effect, but if it is a B or F visa, yes, negative effect.
    ANY help will be extremely appreciated,

Asad.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X