Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got 2 mails from consulate ..need help

hello subramanyam and seniors i need help from u all

i attended h1b vsia interview on july 19 '2007' at usa consulate in berlin(germany) and at the time of interview they said they will send an e-mail before october 1 '2007' so i waited for reply and i got mail on october 10'2007' saying that............

"We regret to inform you that your petition is being returned to the Department of Homeland Security for revocation. For information please contact Department of Homeland Security (www.dhs.gov), your lawyer or petitioner".what does this means? is my h1bvisa rejected?

but now i am in dialoma .... thinking that my visa is rejected i came back from germany to india for vacation and planed to stay in banglore for ever and do some job.....................but again i got a mail on january 29 '2008' from berlin consulate saying that

"We wanted to send you a letter. The letter came back with the note “addressee unknown”. Please provide us with a new address". thsi is because i am in india and no one at that place ..........with that (address)

so i mailed to berlin consulate requesting to reply the matter which is their in that letter which they wanted to send me.............till no w no response from consulate waiting for message rom them what might be the matter in that letter ................

so friends do any one accrossed this kind of situation can any one please share ur experiences and ideas wat might be the matter in that letter?

please share ur ideas

thanking u all

z
    Originally posted by nidhireddy
    hello subramanyam and seniors i need help from u all

i attended h1b vsia interview on july 19 '2007' at usa consulate in berlin(germany) and at the time of interview they said they will send an e-mail before october 1 '2007' so i waited for reply and i got mail on october 10'2007' saying that............

"We regret to inform you that your petition is being returned to the Department of Homeland Security for revocation. For information please contact Department of Homeland Security (www.dhs.gov), your lawyer or petitioner".what does this means? is my h1bvisa rejected? YES, it is.
    but now i am in dialoma .... thinking that my visa is rejected i came back from germany to india for vacation and planed to stay in banglore for ever and do some job.....................but again i got a mail on january 29 '2008' from berlin consulate saying that

"We wanted to send you a letter. The letter came back with the note “addressee unknown”. Please provide us with a new address". thsi is because i am in india and no one at that place ..........with that (address)

so i mailed to berlin consulate requesting to reply the matter which is their in that letter which they wanted to send me.............till no w no response from consulate waiting for message rom them what might be the matter in that letter ................

so friends do any one accrossed this kind of situation can any one please share ur experiences and ideas wat might be the matter in that letter?
    Your responsibilty to change the address whnever you are moving. You can call them to send the mail to new address.
    please share ur ideas

thanking u all

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X