Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a H1b visa be cancelled for personal issues

Hi

I did my masters here and working for a company for 3 years now. My issue is quite unique!! due to some personal disputes with my family some of my relatives(US citizens) have vowed to complain and cancel my visa!!!! I don't know where they are going to complain and how?? Even after assuring my Dad it's near to impossible to do that he still isn't happy so would like to know if anyone had issues like this before?? any reply is appreciated..

Thanks
    Mithun

So many views but no reply?? someonw please help

Comment

Nope, unless ....

... they have substantial evidence that a fraud was committed when you applied for the visa.

Else, you cannot cancel someone else's visa just because you don't like them!

Remember, if someone does complain wrongly against you, you have the right to file a law suit against that person or group of persons. This is true even if you may not be an United States citizen.

Just because someone is an United States citizen does not mean that he/she can do anything against you because he/she doesn't like you.

This is a totally free country where you not only have the freedom of speech and expression, but are duly protected against any wrong doing.

Do some research on a good attorney or a lawyer, just in case you have to fight back.

Take care.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X