Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls Suggest

Hi,

I got my H1 in December and is valid till another 3 years.
    Still my employer who processed my H1 didnt ask me to come over there, still they are in dilemma regarding our new H1s placements.

So, can I look for any company in India which recruits me and send me to US on my H1 for long term? I asked my H1 employer regarding the above, he said its ok if that new company pays them.

If there is any company which recuits the current H1 people, please let me and also let me whether is it possible to go to US with the new employer?

Awaiting your valuble suggestions..

Thanks
    Ravi

Unless you get visa stamping through your original h1b petition you can not go to US. For that company has to provide prof that you have contract with thier end client.

Originally posted by ravi2us
    Hi,

I got my H1 in December and is valid till another 3 years.
    Still my employer who processed my H1 didnt ask me to come over there, still they are in dilemma regarding our new H1s placements.

So, can I look for any company in India which recruits me and send me to US on my H1 for long term? I asked my H1 employer regarding the above, he said its ok if that new company pays them.

If there is any company which recuits the current H1 people, please let me and also let me whether is it possible to go to US with the new employer?

Awaiting your valuble suggestions..

Thanks
    Ravi

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X