H1-B extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B extension

I need to revalidate my visa. how do i process it? i was only given a 6-month visa and my contract to work here is for a year. it will expire in january already. can you please give me informations on revalidating the visa. thankyou

https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

do we need to submit an LCA again?

Comment

If you are just revalidating H1 stamp in your passport, you don't need LCA again.

If you are extending your H1 status, you need LCA again.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

H1B Revalidation

Hi,
          My brother has H1 Visa until Nov 10th 2003. He went to India on vacation/training 2 months ago and his new employer got his H1 approved and sent the documents to him in India. He had sent his new H1 approval for visa revalidation (through new employer - until Jan 2005) using drop box faciliy in chennai. He got the whole package back saying that the application is "under administrative process. Please wait for us to contact you".
          Nothing was written on the passport except a small hand written code DB(G)091803. All the other documents were sent back. Now he want's to come here using his old visa on October 9th (as his old visa is valid until Nov 10th 2003) and use his new H1 approval for I-94 at POE.
          Can you please let me know, if he can do that while his application is under process at Chennai consulate.
          Really appreciate your response on this matter.

Krishna

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X