Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-1 VISA

Dear Mr,

i have graduated, MS in Mechanical Engineering, from Texas A & M University-Kingsville. Now i am working in small Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning Testing and Balancing firm under direct supervision of Professional Engineer. Besides i have passed Engineer-In-Trainee ( E.I.T), Texas certification.
    I have only one year OPT ( OPTIONAL PRACTICAL TRAINING ) card to work here in the U.S.A.
    How can i process my H-1 visa thru my office b/c my boss never hired foreign engineer. how much should i be paid to get H-1? is H-1 related to salary?
    regards.

MD ABDUL HANNAN
    E.I.T, TEXAS

Have your employer talk with an immigration lawyer. They can handle all this. It would be bad for an employer without experience to try to handle this on their own. It is way too easy to make mistakes, and an experienced immigration lawyer can guide the employer around the pitfalls.

Comment

Thanks!

as my employer never handle this kind of issue ( H-1 VISA); i will have to take initiative regarding immigration layer. I can hire one lawyer by my self & my employer will sign the necessary papers.
      but my question is that how much should i be paid to get H-1? Have any salary range to get H-1 VISA?
      regards

Comment

Re: H-1 VISA

Again, a lawyer knows all that and will advise the company appropriately during the Labor Condition Application phase.. The H1 salary has to be at least 95% of the prevailing wage for the job classification in the metropolitan area where you will be working. The State Labor Agencies provide this information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X