Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Status

Hello Friends

Me and my husband came to US on 'A' company.I m on H4 status and my husband is on H1 status.My husband moved ti company 'B', they have filled for H1 and For me H4 and got approved.So my husband got new I-797 n I-94 ,me also got new I94 from company'B'.
    Then after some months my husband moved to company 'C',they have filled for his H1 n got approved with new I94.But this time we haven't filled for my H4 visa extension.
    So my concern is this do i have to filled for my visa extension from company 'C'?.

Please help me out in this matter .

thanks in advance

Your H4 does not belongs to company A or B.
    See your I 94 card or at bottom of H4 approval. If it is valid no need to do anything , if it is expiring soon, renew it yourself atleast 2-3 weeks before its expiry.

Originally posted by sattu23
    Hello Friends

Me and my husband came to US on 'A' company.I m on H4 status and my husband is on H1 status.My husband moved ti company 'B', they have filled for H1 and For me H4 and got approved.So my husband got new I-797 n I-94 ,me also got new I94 from company'B'.
    Then after some months my husband moved to company 'C',they have filled for his H1 n got approved with new I94.But this time we haven't filled for my H4 visa extension.
    So my concern is this do i have to filled for my visa extension from company 'C'?.

Please help me out in this matter .

thanks in advance

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X