Suggestion required for H4 Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion required for H4 Problems

I have few queries regarding H4 visa and my H1 transfer.

Here is a brief description of the situation followed by queries. Company A is my original H1B sponsor and I have been working with Company A, since I entered US. Now, I got a very good offer from another Company B and joined it,currently applied for my H1 transfer, but the process has started not completed yet, its in the “case received and pending” status. On the other hand, my wife,daughter & son currently in India.My Wife & Daughter have H4 visa stamped on Company A (We got our visa’s stamped in Muscat & not in India).Since my son was not born when we got our visa stamped in muscat,now he needs get new H4 stamped on this passport.

Queires

a) Is it safe to process my son’s H4 visa, while I am undergoing this transition? What do you suggest? can i send my son for interview while I am still with Company A (but no paystubs after started working with company B), or send after my transition to the Company B. What is the advantage of either approach?

b) Once my Visa transfer is completed with Company B, Is re-stamping required for my wife and daughter?

c) What will happen to my Company A’s H1B Visa, will it be valid? Or will company A cancels the visa?

d) Once I travel out of US, when my visa is transferred to company B, should I have to have a H1B Stamped before entering the US again or I can enter just keeping my previous employer’s H1B visa and approved H1B transfer papers.

e) Can I travel to India, while my H1 transfer is in process? What are the documents I need to show at the port of entry, if I had to really travel in such period?

f) Are there any other complexities, subtle issues you see in the above scenario? Basically I want to bring my family here as soon as possible.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X