Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1 sponsoring company not able to find projects - Can I transfer H1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 sponsoring company not able to find projects - Can I transfer H1?

Hello
    I was working in US for an Indian employer on L1 and got my H1 approved in 2007 lottery. Company "A" filed for my H1, they filed for my H1 COS (non-premium) in Jan-08, we left our Indian Employer in Jan in hope for finding a project faster. We have EAC for COS but not approved yet. So far, "A" is not able to find a suitable project.

My Questions are:
    1. Can I file for H1 transfer with "B" before COS is complete with "A"?
    2. Can we file H1 transfer with "B" after COS is complete if A is still not able to find project? Its obvious that we may not have ANY paystubs
    from A by that time.

Thanks.

Option 1 recommended with premium processing.

Comment

Thx Orion,
      But will 2nd H1 transfer with "B" be valid when the initial status is still L1 (as the first H1 transfer with "A" is not yet complete)?

Comment

Hi Folk

I have the same problem as you. can you share your experience my employer not able to find project for me and i am as such sitting in bench after having paid for the H1. Can anyone suggest and help me and i am getting frustrated about my state. Kindly help me

Comment

Seniors like Subramanya kindly suggest us

with a economy slowing down making interviews happen as such itself seems to be a big task and if employer doesnt help it becomes more challenging ... can we transfer our visa if employer not able to find job for other three months. Seniors please let us have your inputs please ....!

Comment

H1 and Jobs

with a economy slowing down making interviews happen as such itself seems to be a big task and if employer doesnt help it becomes more challenging ... can we transfer our visa if employer not able to find job for other three months. Seniors please let us have your inputs please

---- Economy slowing down or getting into a recession will not mean anything to you personally. It is only the overall picture. As replied in many other posts put everything you've got to get a job. Do not say that you have done everything. There can be still some issues that you may not have touched. Luck takes a lot of hard work and there is no definition of what is meant by a lot

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks a lot for those enlighting words

Hi Subramanya

Thanks for those encouraging words and will work still more hard and harder to make it again. Thanks again man!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X