Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

lost 1-94

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lost 1-94


    I have lost my 1-94 Original Paper, Please let me know how I can get it ...My employer is not very supportive ..
    can I reapply for the same on my own?

    did any of you have same problem ...if so how did ya fix it?

    I am Planning to go to India soon!

    Any help will be appreciated

  • #2
    lost i-94


    This info helps you.

    How Do I Apply to Get a New Nonimmigrant Arrival - Departure Document?

    If you are applying to replace a lost, stolen, or mutilated Form I-94 (Arrival-Departure Record) or Form I-95 (Crewman's Landing Permit), you must file Form I-102 (Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival - Departure Document). If the Form I-94 or Form I-95 is mutilated, attach the original form. If the Form I-94 or Form I-95 was lost or stolen, submit a copy of the original Form I-94. If you do not have a copy of your original Form I-94, please submit a copy of the biographic/photo page from your passport and a copy of the passport page that was stamped by a border inspector when you entered the country. If you cannot submit any evidence of your legal admission to the United States, please submit a full explanation and proof of your identity

    Also, I know a friend who got duplicate I-94 by going to a local INS office. Try this option also.

    Good luck.