I HAVE A QUESTION RE: MY H1-B TRANSFER CASE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I HAVE A QUESTION RE: MY H1-B TRANSFER CASE

Indian national on H1B status (programmer) for last 3 years in USA.Worked for Company A on H1, last pay check issued May 3rd week 2002.Current employment letter issued by company in July 2nd week.Till date H1 not cancelled by company A.Company B filed for transfer of my H1 in September 1st week 2002.Currently working and receiving paychecks from company B from date of filing.INS sent a query 10days ago asking for paychecks from Company A till September 2nd week.
    If company B answers query saying that paychecks are not available or if I claim that company A didn't give any pay but kept my employment alive, then what can be INS's response. A friend suggested that I may be considered out of status and will be asked to leave the country and get a new visa. What are the chances of this happening. Will I be denied H1 or will I be given new H1 and asked to leave the country for new stamping. Is Canada, Mexico an option if this happens. Do I have to leave the country immediately or will I have one to two months time.

Please advise. THANKING you in advance.

Hi ,
    I have landed in the same problem as what you have written...can you please tell me or suggest me as to what did you do to get your visa..

Thanks in Advance

Comment

Hi,

I am also in the same situation, do you have any idea or have you got the visa?

Thanks

Comment

I HAVE A QUESTION RE: MY H1-B TRANSFER CASE

I can try to share the information with you, if I get the details. Can you please send me your contact information to my email id: [email protected] so that I can talk to you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X