Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visa Stamping expired in Passport over 1 year ago. Help pls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Stamping expired in Passport over 1 year ago. Help pls.

Hi,

Please Help me. I came to USA through Company A, and had my Visa stamped in Passport till March 2001. I changed to Company B After I came into USA and worked in the Company B till December 2002 with Company B's H1B. Then Changed to the Company C and right now working in the Company C and got the Company C's H1. As of this everything is smooth.

Problem:
    I didn't renew the visa stamping in my Passport at all. Now the Visa stamping in the Passport got expired to 2 Years and 4 Month as of July 2003.

Well, I came to know that to send for Visa stamping to St.Luious the Visa stamping should not be expired before 1 year of time. Mine is crossed that time and that is 2 Years and 4 Months.

What should I do in this situation? What kind of the problems I may get? Where should I go for the Visa Stamping?

Your Help is highly Appreciated. Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Visa Stamping expired in Passport over 1 year ago. Help pls

You should go to your native country and get it stamped in the consulate office.

Comment

Going to Canada?

Hi,
      Thanks for the Information.
      Would it be possible to go to Canada and get the Stamping done while coming back from Canada. Will there be any problem in this?

Thanks again.

Comment

Going to Canada?

Earlier people used to go to CANADA or MEXICO for stamping. After Sept. 11th they stopped it. One has to go to his origin country and get it stamped. Even if you go to Canada or Mexico they will tell the same and will not allow you to enter this country unless you go to your Origin country and get it stamped at their consulate office. So, don't venture it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X