Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa Processing in US Consulate, Chennai

Hello Friends,
    Greetings. I have applied for H4 Visa for my wife at US Consulate in Chennai thru' TTServices on 2nd of May, 2003. On 14th of May, 2003 , They returned all of the paperwork including Passport except "Marriage Certificate and Pictures, copy of I-797 of the Spouse(H1B Copy) " with a note saying that " We are unable to issue visa at this time with a box checking saying that , This application is under Administrative Processing and once it is done we will contact you. " . We are still waiting for the reply from the consulate. Is it possible now to take help from the "Travel Agency " or What we can do to get the visa ASAP ?.

Pl. let me know

-- Mohan

H4 visa

Sorry to hear that, just check if they have stamped 'Application received ' in the passport and also the letter what your spouse got has any thing to do with 221g , I’m curious as I’m next in the line to go for H4.you can email me at [email protected]. Keep in touch. Bye

Comment

Re: H4 visa

They have printed in the PP saying that "Application Received" on 05/12/2003 and the letter does not say that 221(g)

Last week they are asking for other docs and dd for the visa and we are sending them .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X