Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some advice

hello everyone...

I need some advice.. I am an MBBS doctor . I have 2 yrs experience as a medical officer .my aim is to do residency ( I mean M.D) in us..so,got B1 visa(visitors visa) for 10 yrs saying that I need to give the related exams( USMLE ) in us
    recently a company said that they would be filing H1 for me as a clinical research coordinator..so got certified in SAS .I have no experience in clinical research but the company sponsoring me says that would not be a problem for me..
    they say that I can file H1 ..work for sometime and later on try for my residency . Getting residency is a herculean task and and I am quite interested in this proposal.

As a holder of B1 visa which I got on the pretext of giving exams for residency in us,can I file for H1 for the post of clinical research coordinator as a fresher. I think my 2 yrs experience as a medical officer would not be taken into consideration in this regard.
    what are my chances of getting H1 visa??
    any suggestions.....

moreover I m presently in us preparing for my exams..

thanks in advance,
    tintin

B1 and H1

I need some advice.. I am an MBBS doctor . I have 2 yrs experience as a medical officer .my aim is to do residency ( I mean M.D) in us..so,got B1 visa(visitors visa) for 10 yrs saying that I need to give the related exams( USMLE ) in us
    recently a company said that they would be filing H1 for me as a clinical research coordinator..so got certified in SAS .I have no experience in clinical research but the company sponsoring me says that would not be a problem for me..
    they say that I can file H1 ..work for sometime and later on try for my residency . Getting residency is a herculean task and and I am quite interested in this proposal.

As a holder of B1 visa which I got on the pretext of giving exams for residency in us,can I file for H1 for the post of clinical research coordinator as a fresher. I think my 2 yrs experience as a medical officer would not be taken into consideration in this regard.
    what are my chances of getting H1 visa??
    any suggestions.....

---- You may be eligible to file for H1. Once approved remember that you to leave the country to get a H1 Visa and only then return to the US, as there will be no COS from B1 to H1

moreover I m presently in us preparing for my exams.

---- What you are doing while in US on B1 has no interest for anyone as long as you are not working in any gainful capacity in the US. That remains your personal matter

Subramanya

Comment

thanks a lot subramanya..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X