Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for Help

HI Friends
    My Self Zafi , let me tell about my problem , i appeared US embessey last year same month twice for B1 visa , for two different skill set BA and as well as in Technical writing , was not so sucessulful in that got rejected , but the unfornate thing is that i got my H1 approved with a different skill set from a US employer , he is forcing to me appear in US embessey as he invested Money , which i am delay alot

I took some hasty decesions in due to some personal issues in my career , but today by god grace , ia m in Good Position i am drawing 7.5 lakhs per annum .. i dont want to become sandwich in others eyes for atleast single movements , i would request please advice me what should i need to face the problem ...

though the case of H1 is different from visitors visa, your ever changing skill sets might be questioned, be prepared to answer that. Have you used the correct skill set this time or bluffing again?

Comment

Thanks for Reply

Originally posted by orion
      though the case of H1 is different from visitors visa, your ever changing skill sets might be questioned, be prepared to answer that. Have you used the correct skill set this time or bluffing again?

This time its correct .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X