Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approved H1B in 2007, again applying for H1B in 2008

Hi there,

My question may repeated to few, but I could not find answer in this forum so thought of putting it down

I have an approved (2007) H1B petition (I797) and in Aug 2007 I attended stamping interview and I was given form 221G (blue) asking for project details. I haven't submitted the documents yet, as my consultant in US is still in process of sending the documents. Now if I want to apply a new H1B petition for 2008 through the Indian company currently I am working, will my old approved H1B petition be canceled? can I apply for new H1B petition (2008) this year without referring old petition no in the application.

Your responses are valuable for me

Thank you

if you apply new H1 with reference to your old one you will not come under quota and can apply any time.

Without refernce, you are under the mercy of your own luck.

Originally posted by mekna
    Hi there,

My question may repeated to few, but I could not find answer in this forum so thought of putting it down

I have an approved (2007) H1B petition (I797) and in Aug 2007 I attended stamping interview and I was given form 221G (blue) asking for project details. I haven't submitted the documents yet, as my consultant in US is still in process of sending the documents. Now if I want to apply a new H1B petition for 2008 through the Indian company currently I am working, will my old approved H1B petition be canceled? can I apply for new H1B petition (2008) this year without referring old petition no in the application.

Your responses are valuable for me

Thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X