Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Project Details - Query

Hi Friends,

I got H1B Approval copy long time back but my H1 Sponcering employer is delaying in sending the Project details document.
    What is this documents and how much Max.time it will take to prepare?
    Did they really need to wait for the genuine client to propare Project details for me?
    i heard that the employer will create project details according to their previous clients or some their own created clients(dummy) is it true?

Please help me in this regard....

Thanks
    NITYA....

Why would you want to appear with fraudulent documents? Of course, any reputable company would only provide documents for a valid project. If you appear with documents you know are fraud, you will be back complaining that you are not being paid on the bench. The expected project may have been canceled due to the economy and there is no longer a job for you. You must have a job in order to enter legally.

Use your brain for something other than keeping your ears apart.

Comment

Project Details

If you have the job at the client side(if you will be working with client) or if your company has any inhouse project that really going to start then he has to send you the project documents. The Visa officer will check something about the client and the employer in their syste. If anything they find bad about the client or the employer they will not issue the visa.

In my case they asked me whether I ll be working with client or inhouse project. I said client, immediately she asked me to show the client letter with project documentation. I said "I dont have that right now and I can brief the project myself if you require". She said not a problem.

So better consult your employer and ask for the best project documentation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X