Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1b reapplying !!!

HI,
    I had applied for H1b in 2006 through a company in the US and got my petition approved as well. When I went for stamping, they had asked more documents from the prospective employer (221g), which I never got from the prospective employer. I didnt pursue that case any further.

Now i am applying for h1 again in 2008 with my present employer. Will my past experience have any effects on the new h1 visa stamping?

Thanks
    [email protected]

I don't think there would be any effects on your previous stamping experience. My experience is same as yours, i too had posted a query in this forum for which I got reply as follows:

"if you apply new H1 with reference to your old one you will not come under quota and can apply any time. Without reference, you are under the mercy of your own luck."

Comment

Hi Mekna

Hi mekna,

Thanx for ur reply. I heard a similar reply from some other members too. I also have some specific queries. Can you plz let me know ur e-mail id, so that I can get them addressed.

Appreciate it
      [email protected] (you can also drop a test mail to this address, just in case if u r worried abt ur privacy.)

Originally posted by mekna
      I don't think there would be any effects on your previous stamping experience. My experience is same as yours, i too had posted a query in this forum for which I got reply as follows:

"if you apply new H1 with reference to your old one you will not come under quota and can apply any time. Without reference, you are under the mercy of your own luck."

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X