Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help on 221g query H1B- project details

Hi,
    This is Eswar went to chennai for H1 Stamping 4 months back and I was issued with 221(g) form to produce the project related documents. I have filed my H1B through Everest Consulting Group(http://www.everestconsulting.net) and they are not providing me the relavent documents. Even they are not giving reply to my e-mails.

I have a doubt regarding this:
    "In the case of query on project details/ insufficient Project details,
    can we present a different project with complete details than the one
    which we shown to the officer in embassy at the time of stamping? Or does it required to be the exact same project we need to furnish the details? Does the officer in embassy would have recorded the details we gave at the time of stamping?

I don't mean to change the employer with the above questions. Employer would remain same from which the petition was approved."

Why am I asking this question is, and I got its been 4 months over

Thanks in advance.

Eswar
    Last edited by eswarkumar; 03-16-2008, 01:16 PM.

H1 and Projects

This is Eswar went to chennai for H1 Stamping 4 months back and I was issued with 221(g) form to produce the project related documents. I have filed my H1B through Everest Consulting Group(http://www.everestconsulting.net) and they are not providing me the relavent documents. Even they are not giving reply to my e-mails.

which we shown to the officer in embassy at the time of stamping? Or does it required to be the exact same project we need to furnish the details? Does the officer in embassy would have recorded the details we gave at the time of stamping?

I don't mean to change the employer with the above questions. Employer would remain same from which the petition was approved."

---- Yes, you can change the project. But be prepared to convincingly answer the VO to their satisfaction and if they are not satisfied, you have only yourself to blame.

---- Your changing of the project shows that you can change anything although your intentions may not be that. The act that you perform is more important than your intentions that are only existing in your mind. The facts are on the paper and you cannot hide those facts

Subramanya

Comment

Originally posted by Subramanya

---- Yes, you can change the project. But be prepared to convincingly answer the VO to their satisfaction and if they are not satisfied, you have only yourself to blame.

---- Your changing of the project shows that you can change anything although your intentions may not be that. The act that you perform is more important than your intentions that are only existing in your mind. The facts are on the paper and you cannot hide those facts

Subramanya

Hi Subramanya,
      Thanks for your comments.

Eswar.

Comment

It is really big risk to process your H1B VISA via consultant "everest consulting group". I don't think it's company they are just a bodyshoper, now it's upto you.
        They don't have a single direct client, they will never pay on bench.
        They will keep your salary buffer with them, also never keep the promises they made of salary.
        So if you still interested in processing your VISA, go ahead .

Comment

Hi Friends,

My personal experience with Everest is horrible. Personally I think they are very bad and I don't recommend. Also I think it is black listed because many applications filed by them in 2007 are either rejected or queried (some of them are my friend and I am one of them). Same result in 2008 also.

When I went for H1B interview, VO asked me to submit Federal Tax Returns of the client(**** client created by Everest). They sent me letter saying Tax Returns are confidential so cannot reveal. They sent this letter after calling them many times and breaked my head. I dropped letter sent my Everest in drop box. After couple of months I got mail from chennai consulate that my application is sent to USCIS, no communication from Everest as usual. I used to call them to find out what is status of my application but they never told status. I was irritated and stopped calling those guys. I used to find out the status from the USCIS site.

After 5-6 months really **** *** thing happened, I got money from bank saying Everest took from the bank(I gave bank guarantee of 1 lac initially), they did not even informed me. This shows how greedy they are, they only need money. They never care for the agony that we undergo

Personally I don't recommend this company. I tell my friends not to join any company which asks for bank guarantee or bond.

And those who have applied please be careful.

Thanks for reading my mail with patience.

Comment

Everest consulating H1B Stamping

Hi Eswar,

Any update on your H1B through Everest consulating Inc. I also got H1B last year 2008. But they did not send me for stamping due to economy. Please share your experience.Does you got stamped or rejected.

Thanks,
            Jaya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X