Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full time to client--No Recent pay stubs

Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding transfering my H1B to the client. I am working for a Company A and my project ended in Sep 2007. I got a full time opportunity with company B but i do not have recent pay stubs. I have until Sep 2007. Company B is making preparations to transfer my H1. I have valid Visa until 2010 and my I 94 is valid until 2010. Is it mandatory that I should have recent pay stubs (Jan & Feb of 2008) to file for my new H1B. Please advice.
    Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
    Usha

H1 Status

I have a question regarding transfering my H1B to the client. I am working for a Company A and my project ended in Sep 2007. I got a full time opportunity with company B but i do not have recent pay stubs. I have until Sep 2007. Company B is making preparations to transfer my H1. I have valid Visa until 2010 and my I 94 is valid until 2010. Is it mandatory that I should have recent pay stubs (Jan & Feb of 2008) to file for my new H1B. Please advice.

---- You cannot be without any pay stubs for the months that you are stating. You have to be paid all the time and every time. If you were not having a job and on bench then you must be paid. If your project ended and have no job, your status of stay in the US will be under question (This is irrespective of the validity of your H1 and I-94). All of that can be there and when you have no job these (H1 and I-94) become invalid right away

Subramanya

Comment

Thank You Subramanya

Thank You for the response. Can I ask my present employer to run the payroll for me for the month of January and February. Will it solve my problem. I was a contractor for company A and now I am getting an full time opportunity for company B. So can I ask company A to run payroll for 2 months?? Pleaser advice.

Comment

Payroll issues

Thank You for the response. Can I ask my present employer to run the payroll for me for the month of January and February. Will it solve my problem. I was a contractor for company A and now I am getting an full time opportunity for company B. So can I ask company A to run payroll for 2 months?? Pleaser advice.

---- Yes, you can. But you will have to back date all the pay slips and be careful about what is mentioned in and on the payslips. Adjustments may be done once and they can't be getting amended and corrected all the time. At the same time it depends on your relation and negotiations with the company. All these are personal matters

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X