Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls Guide :about Education needed for H1

Hi friends,

Can anyone clarify me on this ? Its very urgent and crucical So plz help me if u can??

I am currently on H4 Visa and want to file H1 these time. There is some confusion here regarding the 16 years of formal education clause for H1. Can you please clarify this ?

My educational details and work experience are as below :

1) Class 10th

2) DME- 4 Yrs Diploma In Mechanical Engg.

3) BCA(Bachelor in Computer Applications) - 4 years Part time From IGNOU.
    (Is IGNOU Recognized University consider for US Education evaluation report??)

4) CDAC( Certificate of Diploma in Advance Computing) - 6 months diploma

5) 4 years of industry experience.

Kindly confirm whether the above qualifcation and work experience is enough to make me eligible for an H1 visa for USA.

Thanks & Regards,

H1 issues

Can anyone clarify me on this ? Its very urgent and crucical So plz help me if u can??

I am currently on H4 Visa and want to file H1 these time. There is some confusion here regarding the 16 years of formal education clause for H1. Can you please clarify this ?

My educational details and work experience are as below :

1) Class 10th

2) DME- 4 Yrs Diploma In Mechanical Engg.

3) BCA(Bachelor in Computer Applications) - 4 years Part time From IGNOU.
    (Is IGNOU Recognized University consider for US Education evaluation report??)

4) CDAC( Certificate of Diploma in Advance Computing) - 6 months diploma

5) 4 years of industry experience.

---- It is not the forum members who confirm your credentials and qualifications for a job. The employer who is going to employ and sponsor your application for a H1 has to get your qualifications evaluated from a reliable source/agency and determine if the qualifications and your skills are suitable and appropriate for the job that they intend to offer and justify that you are the right candidate for them

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X